70 Must Do's
Baja California offers 70 unique experiences that you can't miss. Click on the title of the destination to discover them.
- Visit "La Bufadora" the only marine geyser in North America.
- Travel the wine route, where 90 % of Mexico’s wine is produced.
- Live the experience of grey whale sightings in Ensenada.
- Visit the seafood "black market", one of the largest in the country.
- Taste the traditional Ensenada fish tacos.
- Visit the Rivera Center of the Pacific, former Casino of the 1930s's.
- Visit the dunes.
- Live the harvest festival in August.
- Do the "canopy tour" in the "Las Cañadas"
- Eat shellfish or clams cocktail in any street cart, Riquísimos!
- Sip a beer in the historic Hussongs, canteen founded by English settlers.
- Delight yourself with pastries at the oldest French restaurant in Mexico "Rey Sol".
- Visit the only Cheese Cava in Mexico in the town of Real Castillo in Ensenada.
- Take a stroll in Ensenada Bay on a tour barge to see dolphins and sea lions.
- Surf; windsurf on San Miguel’s black sand beaches.
- Visit wineries corner of Santo Tomas in Ensenada.
- Eat typical Mexicali China food in restaurants in the hotel area.
- Try a refreshing "Clamato" in the aqueduct bar of the Hotel Lucerne where it was created.
- Visit the interactive museum Nino del Sol.
- Visit Guadalupe Canyon and enjoy their spring’s wells.
- Eat delicious frog legs in Rio Hardy.
- Walk down the street to close the 50 ° Celsius and then drink a beer Mexicali.
- Visit Laguna Salada and its extensive and endless plains
- Sample "The best" bread and take a bag of warm rolls home.
- Take the tour of the Tecate brewery and learn how this beer is brewed.
- Enjoy the view and the cuisine of the Asao restaurant.
- Enjoy over 100 ranches and spas found in Tecate.
- Experience one of the best Spas of the world in "Rancho La Puerta".
- Enjoy an ice cream sitting in the Tecate park.
- Visit the cave paintings in Vallecito, particularly that of the "Diablito" in spring.
- Take you a picture in the mountains of rock formation "La Rumorosa".
- Visit the old military barracks in Rumorosa, "The Alaska field".
- Eat traditional Lobster with beans, rice and flour tortillas Puerto new style.
- Eat tacos quail or deer in the "El Nido" restaurant wich raises its own live stock.
- Go through the Entryway where "The most beautiful women of the world" have passed at Rosarito Beach Hotel.
- Take a motor bike ride at the dunes of Ejido Maztlan South of Rosarito.
- Visit the "art route" and take a souvenir home, a piece of rustic furniture or a painting rustic manufactured in Rosarito.
- Buy fresh seafood in the "Popotla" fishing village.
- Get a replica of a Spanish galleon in "Hotel Calafia".
- Participate in the Rosarito – Ensenada fun bike ride, one of the largest and most successful worldwide.
- "Walk on the sea" in low tides.
- Visit the Valley of the Giants and touch 16 meter cardones.
- Test the classic and delicious San Felipe shrimp.
- Practice OFF ROAD at the San Felipe dunes.
- Practice sport fishing with "Tony Reyes" a living legend of fishing in Baja California
- Enjoy the traditional Ceasar's salad created in Tijuana during the 30's.
- Visit Tijuana micro brewery and drink an ice cold "blond" or "pale" ale.
- Eat a washmobile torta(sandwich) a Tijuana clasic.
- Visit El Popo market and purchase fresh made cheeses and mexican candy.
- Eat delicious Tijuana style carne asada tacos at Las Ahumaderas,La ermita, hipodromo or Burritos Corona.
- Haggle with a merchant at Revolucion Avenue to buy a Mexican art or craft.
- Take the clasic postcard photo with the Zebra-Donkey at main street.
- Visit the L.A. Cetto winnery cellars the biggest in Baja California.
- Hop on an ride the city tour and learn about the history and culture of Tijuana.
- Visit the Museum of Las Californias and the Cubo gallery at Tijuana Cultural Center the most important in Northwest Mexico.
- Visit Sala Anguiano,the only one with a permanent collection from painter Raul Anguiano.
- Sample the Baja-Med cuisine that combines the best Baja California products with mediterranean cooking thecniques.
- Visit the Hipodromo Caliente Casino, the largest in Mexico.