LATE = Línea de Asistencia Turística Estatal 078 (Tourist Assistance Hotline)
What is it?
A hotline that provides information, guidance, support & follow-up to handle any situation that tourists visiting Baja California require, operated 24 hours a day, 7days a week. Easy access is available through cell or conventional phones within the State.
How does it work?
It is a call center service served by highly qualified bilingual staff with the use of state of the art technology in communications support.
Consists of 12 protocols to support caller's service and 5 protocols for emergency situations. Ensuring effective coordination with state emergency center 066 (the equivalent of the US 911 system), with state and cities coverage centers to respond to emergency situations.
- Tourist information from 8 800 numbers national and international, operating the 7 days of the week of 7:00AM to 7:00PM.
- Location: Tijuana
- National: 1-800-028-0888
- International: 1-888-775-2417
- Location: Rosarito
- National: 1-800-027-3137
- International: 1-800-962-BAJA
- Location: Ensenada
- National: 1-800-025-3991
- International: 1-800-310-9687
- Location: Mexicali
- National: 1-800-025-5887
- International: 1-888-342-7323
- Guidance and assistance during your visit to our State over the number 078.